Psalm 25:12 says, “Who are they that fear the LORD? He will teach them the way that they should choose.
The Harmony Vineyard Way is the way we have chosen to be the church. It consists of six principles that guide us as we walk out our journey of faith together
- Identity: We are a family who desires God’s will for our lives. We choose to live out of our true identity as a beloved son or daughter of God and seek to replace our will with His, knowing that the Father always gives good gifts to His children.
- Mission: Our mission is to make disciples. We believe that the best way to do so is by practicing a “naturally supernatural” lifestyle, obeying the words of Jesus and doing the works of Jesus. We actively look for ways to reach out to our neighbors and our community.
- Growth: We understand that our personal growth comes through regular study of God’s word and through relationships with other believers. We embrace small groups as our primary means of growing in grace and connecting with each other.
- Diversity: We are committed to ethnic diversity. We believe all churches, and specifically our church family, should consist of people from every nation, tribe, and people – God’s picture of the church in the Book of Revelation.
- Unity: Together, as a family, we will laugh, cry, struggle, succeed, disagree, and reconcile –– and in all things give glory to God, who unites us in our faith.
- Truth: Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. –Colossians 3:14 (NRSV)