A Vineyard experience typically includes:
- Clear, accurate, Biblical teaching.
- Contemporary worship in the freedom of the Holy Spirit.
- Equipping the saints in areas such as discipleship, ministry, serving, giving, finances, family, etc.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit in operation.
- An active small group ministry.
- Physical healing with emphasis on signs and wonders as seen in the book of Acts.
- Ministry to the poor, widows, orphans and those who are broken.
- A commitment to missions – church planting at home and world missions abroad.
- Unity within the whole body of Christ; a relationship with other local churches.
- Evangelistic outreach.
For more information on the Vineyard movement: